I randomly got asked to join this group and though why the hell not I like art trades for the most part.
So I'm sure this will get added too and have stuff removed from it. Please let me know if anything is wrong with these I tried to be informational and give some fun facts.
- Hunger Games fan character.
- Tribute and Victor of the 67th Hunger Games.
- Naturally indecisive and avoids conflict at all costs. Cares too much about other people to the point were he often gets hurt in the process. A little socially awkward, attempts to make up for it with humor.
- Wears sweaters almost always.
- Loves the outdoors and his dumb dog Izzy.
Caliban de Lorenzo
- Twenty three years old.
- Quiet, mostly keeps to himself. He finds it's hard to have loved ones when you kill people for a living. Although he is looking for an apprentice.
- Raised in Milan. Time period: early 1700's.
*doesn't always have a black eye
- Has consistently messy and fluffy hair. Freckles everywhere. Scars on chest and back of neck from self mutilation during the full moon.
- Loves hoodies and ratty band t-shirts.
- Huge goofy ball. Goes out of his way to show kindness and compassion to people. Can get a little awkward and find himself at a loss of words around crushes. Gets moody and insecure from time to time.
- Metamorphmagus. You can draw his hair in whatever color you want.
- Very intelligent, extremely loyal and hardworking. Has a lot of patience, especially for Landon. He keeps to himself and close friends. He is usually quiet but has no problem speaking his mind or defending his friends. He puts everyone else's needs before his own and never expects anyone to pay him back.
- Has a bad personal relationship with his family.
- Friends with the weird resident hufflepuffs.
- Fifteen years old. Half Romani, half Italian.
- Stand-offish, introverted, pessimistic, hard to get to know, he can be rude and mean. Venice doesn't particularly feel like he's worth anyone's time so he tends to push people away and act like the bad guy. He is normally quite and more observant, very studious. He's loyal to fiends and considerate and kind (although with a grain of salt) when you can get past his exterior.
- Photographer, probably loves his camera more than his hands.
- Professional heckler.
- Smokes like a chimney.
Webs (Cameron Lyles)
- Twenty two years old.
- Surviving the zombie apocalypse.
- Pessimistic, having lost his fiance to the infection he has little to no interest in finding or connecting with other survivors.
- Smokes. A lot.
- Used to be a BMX rider, got the nickname Webs from the design on his bike.
- Recently moved to Santa Monica. Over the summer his older brother went missing with his weird girlfriend setting him and his good friend Chris on a vampire hunting adventure. Somewhere along the line he becomes one of the things he hates (a vampire).
- He's a little down-trotted. His single mom is always working, his brother is MIA and they moved to weirdo-ville, USA. He's snotty and rude and outspoken.
- He drinks sweet tea like a camel.
- Likes to give people stupid nicknames that make references to pop culture.